1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? When they are telling me. Always more difficult for me to receive.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? Oh so we just jumping right into huh? I felt betrayed by someone who mattered. Not as intensely but the hurt still lingers.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? The coast guard with my coordinates. I promise you this plane is going down over some water.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I’m not telling anyone. I shall bare that burden alone. Same thing I do everyday: love hard. live open. Create. I’m sure there would be some fear. But, that’s no different from any other day. In this case, I just happen to have a scheduled appointment.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. I have had this paradox in real life, from both angles and neither gahtdamn one. I refuse to accept one with the other. Ever again.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? WEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP….Listen, we’ve met.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? No. Next question.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? I wake up. And throw away whatever vile excuse for food I ate before falling asleep and slipping into the twilight zone.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? Yes. So they can have one last conversation.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? Fah sho.
11. Does love = sex? Only when divided by the square root of insecurity multiplied by selfishness over distraction cubed.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? See, the way my account set up…
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? First off, you nosey. B, this is everyday…
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? Definitely when I don’t have the same feelings.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? Self-love.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? Last weekend. My best friend.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? Had you said the last six months, you’d have an answer. Weeeellllpppp!
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? I wouldn’t. I don’t know CPR.
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? Since Essie’s hand would be skeletal remains, I’m thinking the new born makes it.
20. Are you old fashioned? And prudish. And conservative. And overprotective. Your point?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? Like two minutes ago…
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? The broken heart heals. Learning that everyday. And those memories… I choose which ones I can take in to make me stronger.
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? Be connected.